[Building Sakai] Displaying Course Tool only to Administrators in Sakai

Jennings, Michael mike_jennings at unc.edu
Fri Apr 8 09:58:56 PDT 2011

Kara,

That is very interesting but I have never used the functions.requrie value in a tool.  Can you point me to some more information about this on the wiki?  I apologize as this is the first tool that I have created in Sakai and I sure do have a lot to learn.  I think that the function.requrie permission would be great, as it will provide me with a lot of flexibility.

Thanks,

Mike Jennings

Mike Jennings
Teaching and Learning Developer