[Building Sakai] Is it possible to have Multiple Sakai instances with one Tomcat?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:41:40 PDT 2011

Whats your use case for this?

The different versions of artifacts deployed to shared/lib will cause classloader issues and the other artifacts deployed to shared/lib and webapps will overwrite each other.

Your best bet is to just run multiple Tomcats. I have six tomcats on this machine, one for each version of Sakai I want to run up.

cheers,
Steve