[Building Sakai] Forcing Resources as 'Copy from Site' option

Paul Dagnall dagnalpb at notes.udayton.edu
Tue Apr 5 05:24:51 PDT 2011

One way would be to use javascript on the page where you select the tools to
import. When your custom tool is selected, use javascript to force the
Resources tool to also be selected. That way the user gets a visual
indicator that it's happening. You could even pop an informative message,
but that might be annoying.

Good luck!

Paul Dagnall
Web Developer