[Building Sakai] Logging INFO on Ubuntu

Sobieralski, Damian Michael dsobiera at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 4 12:35:07 PDT 2011

That INFO output is just the output of what is usually being written to
catalina.out in the logs directory of your tomcat installation.

You can get the same effect as you are used to in Windows by issuing this
at the command prompt after you start tomcat up:

%> tail -f $TOMCAT_HOME/logs/catalina.out

Assuming TOMCAT_HOME is set. Otherwise, replace full path  (like
/opt/tomcat5/logs/catalina.out) :)

- Damian

Message: 2