[Building Sakai] FW: How to register more than one user

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 07:25:51 PDT 2011

I got these responses when I asked in March. I think Adrain and Miguel decided to combine their efforts:

Adam

============================================================================================================

Hi Adam,

Try this:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/lancaster.ac.uk/lums/usergenerator/<https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/lancaster.ac.uk/lums/usergenerator/>

It takes excel spreadsheets. We use it here.

Cheers,

Adrian Fish

Hi Adam.

We have developed at Samoo (Spain) a tool that does exactly that kind of job.

The tool works in 2.7.1, here are some screenshots.

If you're interested on test it, i can send you the source or the ".war" file. The tool is translated to Spanish and English.

We have a pending task to publish all our tools in Confluence as a contributions to Sakai community..

Hope this helps, Miguel.

You can also use Sakora to load users via a CSV see:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/IMSES/Simple+Sakai+SIS+Services