[Building Sakai] FCKEditor changed to basic toolbarset in Blog Post-2.5

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Apr 4 03:07:40 PDT 2011

Hi everybody.

We are experiencing a weird issue with FCKEditor in our Sakai 2.7.1, but
only in the Blog tool, which is a post_2.5 version. When we changed to
Sakai 2.7.1, Clog wasn't still mature, so we stayed still in our
previous Blog's version.

We don't know when it has started to happen, because not many users use
the blog, but since a few time ago the FCKEditor in that tool is showed
in its minimum ("Basic") size. It only happens in Blog tool, in the
other tools the FCKEditor is showed in its "Default" size. We are fairly
sure that FCKEditor was OK in the blog too one month ago. We haven't
redeployed this tool as far as we remember.

I have searched a little and the FCKEditor configuration is placed in
this file:
<blog_post25_src>/tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/wicket/markup/html/fckeditor/FCKEditorScript.js
, but this configuration is taken from another source which I can't find.

Hardcoding the "default" size in the oFCKeditor.ToolbarSet variable
inside the js file works fine, but I would like not to hardcode things,
even more when I don't know the origin of the problem.

Please, does anybody know why is happening this and how could I fix it?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.