[Building Sakai] adding provided users as local users

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Sep 29 13:08:08 PDT 2010

If you have the user ids in Sakai already then you can prime the cache
by calling getUser() for every valid membership in the system (or
every userId in the user ID-EID mapping file if you want to keep it a
little simpler). This won't do you any good if the users never were
entered in the system somehow but that's probably unlikely for many
Sakai installs.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile