[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.1 performance issues

Holladay, Bryan Andrew bahollad at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 29 07:08:30 PDT 2010

I feel that a 2.7.2 release is warranted given the severity of the
performance issues seen in MySQL.

Do we have anyone who is willing to test the release?  Also, depending on
available QA, I would like to put in all the fixes that have been worked on
since 2.7.1 (I believe its around 7 additional jiras)

Thanks,
Bryan