[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.0 Integration with Oracle PeoplSoft Campus Solution 9.0

Farhan Akhlaq farhan.akhlaq at live.com
Wed Sep 29 01:01:28 PDT 2010

Hi all,
       We are working on integration of Sakai 2.7.0 with PeopleSoft Campus Solution 9.0. We are doing it on Windows Server 2008 R2 Platform. We are able to integrate both applications. We have successfully created Course Worksites in Sakai end by integrating data from Campus Solution end. Now we have a situation at this point. By default the course worksites have 3 roles Instructor, Student and Teaching assistant which are defined in !site.template.course Realm. Now we want to create new roles e.g. an Observer Role in course worksites that can only read/view the course worksite.

       Any suggestions what should i do. If i create new role in !site.template.course will that affect the already created worksites ?

Thank you very much for this support forum.

Regards,
Farhan AkhlaqSoftware EngineerTechlogix Company (Pvt) Limited.farhanakhlaq at techlogix.comWork Phone :+92  111-859-859 ext[273]