[Building Sakai] Microsoft and Sakai

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Tue Sep 28 07:29:21 PDT 2010

We are also in the progress of starting this.  Right now our integration is a linktool application written in perl which does SSO into Live at EDU

Jeremy Kusnetz | Sr. Systems Engineer

American Public University System
American Military University  |  American Public University
661 S George Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
T 304-885-5333 | M 703-967-5212 |  jkusnetz at apus.edu| www.apus.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Beth Kirschner
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:39 AM
To: Developers Sakai-Dev
Subject: [Building Sakai] Microsoft and Sakai

I'm siting in on a Microsoft Live at EDU session where they've talked about the MS Exchange API integration with Sakai, in response to my question as to whether or not there is any LMS integration with their web-based calendaring application. Has anyone heard or worked on MS Exchange and Sakai integration? What was your experience?

Thanks,
- Beth