[Building Sakai] Javascript in Sakai

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Sep 28 05:05:18 PDT 2010

Hi everybody.

We have received a petition of one of our teachers about including a
javascript library, placed in his site's resources, in the html code
generated with the FCKEditor.

I'm not sure, but it seems to me that javascript is only allowed in the
html pages at the Resources tool, while in Msgcntr, Announcements, etc.
the javascript is parsed as plain text. Am I right?

If I am right, could it be possible to turn on the javascript in the
FCKEditor for these tools? I have found a JIRA about setting a property
for this (http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16371), but it doesn't
seem to have never been merged.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.