[Building Sakai] Installing Australe 2.7.0.x on Sakai 2.7.1

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Sep 28 02:25:15 PDT 2010

Warwick

If you're happy with Sakai 2.7.1 and changes to make 2.7.2 Melete build
on your side (it doesn't build as is, AFAICT), you most likely don't
need to bother with my changes.

My current changes are on a 2.7.3 Melete. The only change I've made
after making it build is removing a bug in the French Canadian
translation. You most likely don't need it it none of your users are
using French.

--
Jean-François Lévêque
Responsable technique Sakai