[Building Sakai] http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13209

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Sat Sep 25 11:51:29 PDT 2010

        Hi all,

        I'm about to start to work into http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13209 so that Content & Dropbox notifications will be able to send notifications respecting receiver locale preferences. I have been studying how site-manage tool does it to send notification when users are added and I've seen that there is needed some code at API. In content API is at kernel so my concern is if I should include the code at kernel or I should create a "notification content API" to be included with content code at trunk. What do you think?

       Thank you very much for your help.

        David