[Building Sakai] Problem with linking to parent sites from worksite setup tool

csev csev at umich.edu
Wed Sep 22 20:57:35 PDT 2010

Adrian,

Fixed and checked in.

svn commit
Sending        site-manage-link-helper/src/java/org/sakaiproject/site/tool/LinkAction.java
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 82642.

There is a patch in the JIRA - I scheduled it for a 2-7-x and 2-8-x merge - the patch should drop into 2.7 trivially.  There were no code changes to this bit between 2.7 and 2.8.

Thanks again for the sharp eyes.

/Chuck