[Building Sakai] JSP/Servlet in Sakai

Pham Duc De p.ducde at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:40:08 PDT 2010

hi,

thank you for your answer.
I have jsp page as follow:

<form action="MessageServlet" method="post">
      User Name: <input type="text" name="message"/>
      <input type="submit" value="Show Statement"/>
</form>

this MessageServlet get message and show to jsp page. And my problem is how
to config for action tag of this jsp page call to MessageServlet. I config
it in web.xml file (attach).
When my program run, I enter message and click Show Statement button then
Error occurred 404 (not found MessageServlet).

Can you hep me how to config web.xml exactly?

thanks,
mn