[Building Sakai] Resource Tool Permission Settings Missing 2.6.x

Clifton Dildy clifton at csc.uvic.ca
Tue Sep 21 12:04:17 PDT 2010

  Hi

We are still unable to identify a way to resolve the permission setting
problem that we are experiencing on our implementation of Sakai.  We
have tried reverting to an older build of the Resources Tool, while
leaving the rest of Sakai at the latest build, but this did not correct
the issue. Does anyone have any other suggestions?  Are the permissions
for the Resources tool different from the permissions in the other
tools? Where should we be looking to resolve this.

Clifton Dildy
IT Support
Department of Computer Science
University of Victoria