[Building Sakai] Installing Australe 2.7.0.x on Sakai 2.7.1

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:01:45 PDT 2010

Rashmi

Thank you.

!site.template.course is now configured as you requested.  My Melete content
is in a project site and I do no have a !site.template.project as alluded to
in your instructions.  Will the project sites then use !site.template.course
instead or should the same settings be configured in !site.template?

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Rashmi Maheshwari <rashmi at etudes.org>wrote:

> [...]
>> meletesecurityservice. It consolidates student instructor view calls to
>> listviewAction, removes student preview image from what's next page, does
>> the role check at db level for getnextseq and getprevseq, removes some
>> unnecessary code with sequence numbers at the bean layer.
>> ----
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-api/src/java/org/etudes/api/app/melete/ModuleService.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/BookmarkPage.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/ListModulesPage.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/MeleteSiteAndUserInfo.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/NavPage.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/ViewModulesPage.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/ViewNextStepsPage.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/ViewSectionsPage.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/webapp/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/webapp/melete/view_whats_next.jsp
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-impl/src/java/org/etudes/component/app/melete/ModuleDB.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-impl/src/java/org/etudes/component/app/melete/ModuleServiceImpl.java
>>
>> Revision: 69283
>> Author: mallika at etudes.org
>> Date: 2:16:45 PM, Monday, July 19, 2010
>> Message:
>> Fix for ME-1249, removing isauthor and isstudent check from constructor.
>> Removing import statement for facesmessage from viewmodulespage as it is not
>> needed
>> ----
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/ListModulesPage.java
>> Modified :
>> /etudes/melete/trunk/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/ViewModulesPage.java
>>
>> ==========================
>>

>> Warwick Chapman wrote:
>>
>> J-F
>>
>> As per the attached image, the role is "access".
>>
>> Is that right?
>>
>> -- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Jean-Francois Leveque <
>> jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> Is seems role is null on line 67 of
>>> melete/melete-app/src/java/org/etudes/tool/melete/NavPage.java.
>>>
>>> Looks like this part of the code should be made more resilient.

>>> with