[Building Sakai] Site Info Add Participants, role names not sorted in 2.6.2

Walters, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Sep 20 13:03:45 PDT 2010

Hello Adam:
Thank you for your reply.  I did some testing here, we are running 2.6.2 with Java 6.  A simple test program run against both Java 5 and Java 6 showed no difference in the ordering of a list, however.

In any case, I have addressed the issue here by sorting the 'roles' List in method 'fillComponents()' found in both DifferentRoleProducer.java and SameRoleProducer.java, with the desired result of the roles now displaying in alphabetical order on the same-role and different-role pages.

Best,
Cynthia Walters