[Building Sakai] Installing Australe 2.7.0.x on Sakai 2.7.1

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 05:42:46 PDT 2010

Ok, so I should:
1. Get Sakai 2.7.1 source
2. Get etudes-util
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/upmc/etudes-util/tags/australe-2.7.0.0and
melete
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/upmc/melete/tags/australe-2.7.0.1
from your tag.
3. modify $SAKAISRC/pom.xml by adding:
                <module>usermembership</module>
+                <module>etudes-util</module>
+                <module>melete</module>
4. Build with mvn -Dmaven.tomcat.home=$CATALINA_HOME clean install
sakai:deploy

Alternatively, I can leave $SAKAISRC/pom.xml and manually build etudes-util
and melete after building sakai?

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com