[Building Sakai] Installing Australe 2.7.0.x on Sakai 2.7.1

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 07:25:49 PDT 2010

JF

I am trying to install your Australe 2.7.0.x branch of Melete on Sakai 2.7.1
because the standard Melete crashes when a non-administrator attempts to
view the content.

I co'd your tree from
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/upmc/melete/branches/australe-2.7.0.x/and
mv'd australe-2.7.0.x into $SAKAISRC/melete and tried to build.

In trying to build it, I am told it requires etudes-utils-1.0
(org.etudes.util:etudes-util:jar:1.0).  David has pointed me to the source
at https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/etudes/etudes-util/tags/1.0/ but
I am not sure what to do with the tree that is co'd from there.  If I try to
build I get:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'sakai'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-sakai-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Sep 19 10:23:27 SAST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 3M/245M
[INFO]

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com