[Building Sakai] LDAP Account information mapping with Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 01:05:10 PDT 2010

You can specify the mappings for any additional properties and they will be automatically loaded as properties on the User object.

It would be quite simple for Profile2 to check these properties and display them, in fact that is already the case for images that are stored in LDAP.  can you file a JIRA and I'll get it done.

Cheers steve

Sent from my iPhone