[Building Sakai] Problem WebService Sakai

chuot con chuot_con1999 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 23:59:14 PDT 2010

Hi Steve,

I offer a suggestion about the name of parameter of addMemberToSiteWithRole(String sessionid, String siteid, String eid, String roleid)

That is not roleid. That is roleName.

I want to add a lot of member to site with the role is Student. I see the fourth parameter is roleid so I call addMemberToSiteWithRole(sessionid, siteid, eid, 14) (roleid: 14 and roleName: Student). For this reason, I have received an error.
After that, I change to Student and this method run exactly.

You should fix in:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Using+the+SiteService
sakaisource/webservice/axis/src/webapp/SakaiScript.jws

Thank you so much.

Regards.

Thinh.