[Building Sakai] This node is currently optimizing the shared segments

mohan at samudrasoftware.com mohan at samudrasoftware.com
Tue Sep 14 06:43:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

  I am working on sakai 2.7.0. I have uploaded scorm modules into sakai
2.7.0. its working fine. After some time I have seen the following error
on the server. But my sakai application is working fine. I can't
understand what is the problem behind this.

 Please give any suggestion to me.
Error:

"2010-09-14 18:55:17,671 ERROR IndexManager
org.sakaiproject.search.optimize.shared.impl.DbJournalOptimizationManager
- This node already merging shared segments, index writer
localhost:1284455715879       This node is currently optimizing the shared
segments,       This is an error as only one copy of this node should be
Active in the cluster"

Thanks,
~Mohan