[Building Sakai] Moving Presence into a DIV - SAK-19129

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Mon Sep 13 04:59:10 PDT 2010

Thanks I think that will be required for sites like ours where the
presence lists can be quite large.

I also suspect this work will enable to look at some of the ideas that
have been mentioned on list before. Such as (if memory serves):

If list is longer than x then show the top x users and append "and y
others [link]see the full list[/link]"

Looks impressive