[Building Sakai] course site session dropdown

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Fri Sep 10 09:13:53 PDT 2010

Do you have your own implementation of CourseManagementService?

Otherwise, if you are running 2.6.2 and using the default hibernate-impl of
CourseManagementService [1], it should pick up the is_current table
setting:

>From [1]:
	public List<AcademicSession> getCurrentAcademicSessions() {
		return
getHibernateTemplate().findByNamedQuery("findCurrentAcademicSessions");
	}

>From [2]:
    <query name="findCurrentAcademicSessions">
        <![CDATA[
        from AcademicSessionCmImpl as term where
        	term.current=true
        	order by term.startDate
        ]]>
    </query>