[Building Sakai] Why is the Attachments folder not visible via Resources?

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 10 03:30:57 PDT 2010

Does anybody know the logic for not displaying the "Attachments" folder in resources. As I understand it, every Resources tool has one - it would be quite useful to be able to browse all attachments.

The same goes for Assignments. I understand uploaded assignments are stored in Resources, it would be useful if (say) super-admins could visit the assignments folder. We have a need for this as we may need to download assignments of students who have now left the the University.

adam