[Building Sakai] Web links in resources not working

David Barroso david at asic.udl.cat
Wed Sep 8 23:53:57 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We recently migrate from Sakai 2.5.3 to Sakai 2.7.

We now have a problem with web links in resources
created with Sakai 2.5.3. This old links does not work,
forcing the web client to download the file. If you open
the file with firefox you can see the text of the URL that
you are expecting to go to.

If you create web links using the new sakai 2.7, then
there is no problem.

I've been searching in Jira but I don't see nothing similar.

Regards,

David Barroso Iglesias   david at asic.udl.cat
Universitat de Lleida
Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions
Cap de projectes interns

University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Internal project manager

Tlf: +34 973 702040
Fax: +34 973 702130