[Building Sakai] Anyone using this old Melete patch?

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Fri Sep 3 11:31:45 PDT 2010

well there have been A LOT of bug fixes since then.  Most of the
issues are around copying sites.  We have a giant spreadsheet to show
all the million of use cases.  That particular piece of code underwent
a lot of changes in melete 2.7 code, so that is the issue.

I got pretty far with it, but it just ended up being too risky for us,
so we pulled back.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470