[Building Sakai] Anyone using this old Melete patch?

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Fri Sep 3 11:18:38 PDT 2010

Its still in our code.  We moved it forward to Melete 2.6.0, tried to
move it into melete 2.7 but there was a lot of refactoring in melete,
so we pulled the plug on that and are sticking with melete 2.6 now.

I'm happy to share our latest code, if that's helpful, it not simply
to unwind, I'll tell you that, because we fix a lot of bugs in melete.

Right now we are looking at open syllabus or lesson builder and
considering moving away from  melete in the future.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Maurer, Christopher Wayne
<chmaurer at iupui.edu> wrote:
> http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14897
>
> This has been around for about 2 and a half years...is anyone still using it?  Has it been rolled forward either in generic code or perhaps in rsmart's CLE?
>
> Just wondering if it's being used anywhere as it seems like it would be useful to have.
>
> Here's a confluence page on it:
> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CNF/Linking+Melete+to+Resources+-+A+helper+tool+for+migration
>
> Chris

John Bush