[Building Sakai] Assignment resubmission

Algaze, Louis J ljalgaze at nps.edu
Fri Oct 29 10:28:32 PDT 2010

I have not been able to find verbiage to support my theory so I¹m asking the
group for confirmation/denial:

An instructor creates an assignment with a due date of the 1st
A students does NOT submit the assignment before the due date/time
The instructor goes into grade the student who has NOT submitted and changes
the setting to allow them to re-submit until the 5th
The student is NOT allowed submit before the submission date to perform
because the assignment workflow has not started

Is my logic correct?  Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you,

Louis Algaze