[Building Sakai] still struggling with indexer errors

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Fri Oct 29 00:32:43 PDT 2010

Hi Joshua,

Do you get the error immediately after start-up or after running for a
while? If the former then you haven't cleared the index (the list bellow
doesn't include clearing the local index files that it should) If this
is happening after the index has been running for a while then it is
likely that one of a couple of things is happening:

1) an error (like running out of disk space) happened during an index
maintenance operation on that node
2) The restart of a node left it out of synch with the shared index (in
which case you can delete the local index files on that node and let  it
reload from shared)