[Building Sakai] Rounding Error in GB?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Oct 28 06:27:12 PDT 2010

50.66% looks correct to me.  The student has scored 38 points out of a
total of 75 points.

The default behavior in the gradebook is point-based.  If an exam is
worth 100 points and a quiz is worth 10 points, the student's score on
the exam will be weighted 10x.  The scores of the exam and quiz will not
be averaged.

--Sam