[Building Sakai] [WG: Sakai QA] Anyone have Conditional Release up and running?

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Wed Oct 27 08:26:19 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I intend next week to bring up and down qa1-nl with various configurations to test specific features such as conditional release etc.  I will send a schedule to this list once I get back from holiday. I believe qa1-za and a few other sites are up with 2.8. Corey, please review http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Servers+-+Sakai+2.8 I believe qa1-za and qa3-us are up to date, but have forgotten to update thier details.

Corey is it possible to make rSmarts effort more visible at: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.8.0+Changes to avoid duplication of sparse resources.

I believe both Marist and Rutgers are providing support to this cycle and hopefully will be documenting their efforts in the same location in confluence.

Alan

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance