[Building Sakai] Sakai & Me

Nuno Fernandes nfgrilo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:10:37 PDT 2010

Dear Sakai friends,

Early last month, I was invited to occupy a new career position at an health
care institution which, after a difficult, carefully and pondered analysis,
I have decided to accept. That said, I will be leaving Universidade Fernando
Pessoa (UFP) by the end of the month.

However, I am not abandoning Sakai: I will be contributing to the Sakai
community as a volunteer and, possibly, providing external Sakai consulting
to UFP. On the upcoming months, I will have a low participation level on the
Sakai community but, as time permits, I will gradually increase my
participation (hopefully, happening during the first 2011 quarter).

As a special note, I would like to express my gratitude to all the Sakai
community. During the past 5 years, I have had the pleasure to work and
collaborate to Sakai, extend my knowledge, share thoughts, and meet some of
you during the conferences! This was by far my best and enthusiastic
professional experience so far, and that's just one of the reasons to
wanting to keep collaborating with the community. Sakai was, and still
being, part of my life :)

A big, big thank you... and see you soon ;)
Nuno

--
Nuno Fernandes  .  { Analyst/Programmer }

|| web  . { http://tinyurl.com/nfgrilo  |  http://interacto.net  |
follow_me @ nfgrilo }
}