[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7 Gradebook

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Oct 26 00:12:43 PDT 2010

Hi, Sam.

You can add new grades scales in the
gradebook/service/sakai-pack/src/webapp/WEB-INF/components.xml file. The
existing scales are configured there, playing a little with XML you can
add others.

If you want to propagate the new scales to the existing sites, then
you'll be interested in this JIRA:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18306

Hope it helps.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Prefiero agitarme en la duda que descansar en el error. (Alejandro Manzoni)