[Building Sakai] Sakai Evaluation tool questions

Robert E. Long, MA relong at svsu.edu
Wed Oct 20 08:47:55 PDT 2010

All,

We are looking at the Sakai Evaluation tool to replace our current online course evaluation tool that was written in-house.

A couple of questions:

1) How would we go about setting up an institution-wide evaluation with several pre-defined questions and then having that evaluation deployed to all course sites for that semester at a specific date?

2) Can we allow instructors of each course site add additional questions to the standard set from #1?

I'll start with those questions, I'm sure there will be more as the weeks progress.

I have installed version 1.2.1, and are using Sakai 2.7.0.

Thank you for any help!

--Bob

----
Robert E. Long, MA