[Building Sakai] how can I manage multiple course sections using one course site

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Thu Oct 7 00:26:44 PDT 2010

Hello,

Let suppose I am teaching two different sections of Database Systems I have
combine Lectures for all sections and resoucss as well. But I might have
differnt announcments for differnt sections at one time. I want to manage
resources and lectures from one site How can I do this.

I mean I want to create a course sections group. Notice that I am using
sakai 2.7 version

--
Regards
*MUHAMMAD SHOAIB* | Software Engineer