[Building Sakai] Apply SAM-756 to 2.7.1 - Where is samigo!?

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 6 22:11:40 PDT 2010

  Hi Warwick,

I'm not sure what Steve meant by 'just grabbing the source' vs. 'using
the indie release'.   Maybe he was talking about checking out the indie
project source under Sakai, vs. at the same level as Sakai?  Either way
would work.  Hopefully Steve will reply to your email soon.

I've not tried the steps described in Nicola's link, or David's blog
myself, but our method (we make local changes for kernel, samigo and
msgcntr indie projects at our institution.)  is just another variation.
   There are different ways to modify an indie project, depending on
where you check out your indie source, or how you maintain your version,
but the theory is the same once you understand how mvn deploys artifacts
into your tomcat.

thanks,
Lydia