[Building Sakai] Apply SAM-756 to 2.7.1 - Where is samigo!?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Oct 6 12:35:44 PDT 2010

  Independent projects are centrally built, tested, and released.  They
are provided as binary dependencies like other Sakai dependencies (e.g.,
Spring, Hibernate).  Your master/pom.xml file defines the dependency.
To build a custom version of an independent project (msgcntr, samigo,
etc), you need to download the source, modify it, and build your own
artifacts.