[Building Sakai] Apply SAM-756 to 2.7.1 - Where is samigo!?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Oct 6 12:23:25 PDT 2010

  Samigo is now an independent release project.  You need to check out a
branch of the project and build manually.

Along with SAM-756, I recommend SAM-801 (Allow student use of rich-text
editor).

Here is the 2.7.x branch:

   https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sam/branches/samigo-2.7.x/

Make sure to clear all previous Samigo artifacts before deploying
(webapps/samigo*, components/samigo*, shared/lib/samigo-*).

--Sam