[Building Sakai] Attention Melete, JForum and Mneme adoptors

Glenn R. Golden ggolden22 at mac.com
Fri Oct 1 13:14:40 PDT 2010

Attention Melete, JForum and Mneme fans:

We are reviewing our level of support for various Sakai versions in our Etudes tools.  If you are using Melete, JForum or Mneme, please make sure we have up-to-date information about you by registering here:

http://etudes.org/adoption-etudes-tools.htm

If you have registered before and have new information, please register again!  This information will help us decide which versions of Sakai to support in our tools.

Thanks!

- Glenn

Glenn R. Golden
Chief Architect, Etudes, Inc.