[Building Sakai] Using maven profiles for sakai versions in contrib projects

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Oct 1 12:23:06 PDT 2010

Where in contrib is the evalsys code located?

As for indie dependencies, see the Release Management space in Confluence.  Click on the "Release" tab.  Indies deployed by 2.8.0-a01, 2.7.1 and 2.7.0 are listed in each page by version.  That will give you a starting point for those indie releases included in general Sakai 2x production releases and QA tags (in the case of 2.8).

I need to add pages for 2.6 as entitybroker, polls and reset pass were all versioned independently by their authors.  I'll do so within the next few days.

Cheers,

Anth