[Building Sakai] Samigo resubmit

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Mon Nov 29 17:38:08 PST 2010

Thank you VERY much.  Updating forgrade in the sam_assessmentgrading_t
table did the trick!

For some reason the gradebook didn't update, I had to manually adjust
the score back and forth to make it show up there, but I'm good now.

Thanks again, I'll add this to my bag of tricks for the next time. J

Jeremy Kusnetz | Sr. Systems Engineer

American Public University System

American Military University | American Public University

661 S. George St, Charles Town, WV 25414

O: 304-885-5333 | M: 703-967-5212 | jkusnetz at apus.edu

From: ktsao at hungs.org [mailto:ktsao at hungs.org] On Behalf Of Karen Tsao
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:08 PM
To: Kusnetz, Jeremy
Cc: Sakai-Dev
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Samigo resubmit

Hi Jeremy,

To recover the data, please run the following query:

UPDATE sam_assessmentgrading_t ag, sam_publishedassessment_t pa,
sam_authzdata_t a, sakai_site s
SET forgrade = 1
WHERE ag.publishedassessmentid = pa.id
AND a.agentid = s.site_id
AND a.qualifierid = pa.id
AND a.functionid = 'GRADE_PUBLISHED_ASSESSMENT'
AND s.title = :site_title
AND pa.title = :assessment_title

Please let me know if your issue cannot get resolved by the above query.

Thanks,
Karen

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Kusnetz, Jeremy <JKusnetz at apus.edu>