[Building Sakai] Samigo resubmit

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Mon Nov 29 16:19:35 PST 2010

We had a similar issue to the following Jira:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-892

The instructor accidentally edited an exam that all the student's completed, which retracted the exam.  They went to republish the exam, and now Sakai doesn't show the link to "Scores", and all the scores in gradebook are gone.

I've looked at the SAM tables and I can see the student scores and even answer submissions, but I can't figure out what I need to change in the database so that their scores come back to the interface.
This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.