[Building Sakai] Kaltura integration question

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Nov 23 06:12:51 PST 2010

Bruce,
This is the README file for the trunk version but you really should use
the one which came with whatever version of the code you have
installed (it does get changed from version to version).
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/unicon.net/kaltura/trunk/README

You probably need to get the system admin to look at this (or the
person who installed the tool in your server in the first place) as
the sakai configuration changes will require a server restart.

-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile