[Building Sakai] Sakai and Exchange / Outlook calendars

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 04:00:24 PST 2010

We were just wondering if anybody are doing anything interesting with rendering Sakai calendars / iCal feeds in Exchange / Nexus (or outlook).

We're working with the MS Exchange team here at Oxford who are looking at what sort of integration is currently possible, we know of some areas (eg, simple cases like subscribing to public Sakai calendar iCal feeds) but thought somebody may have done some cunning explorations of their own.

Adam