[Building Sakai] Big Blue Button Intergration

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 03:16:07 PST 2010

HI Nico,

I'd say this is something you need to address to the BBB community as
the Sakai integration leaves the picture after bootstrapping the
conference. We're on 0.7.0 at the moment but we will be moving to 0.7.1
when we have the time to upgrade, so we'll be interested in what you can
find out :)

Cheers,

Adrian.

On 22/11/2010 06:28, Coetzee, Nico wrote:
> This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
>
> Hi All
>
> We currently have a BBB installation version 0.70, and saw that tehre is a new release of BBB (0.71) that uses Freeswitch and not Asterix anymore.
>
> We upgraded to 0.71 and tested the demo meeting and that work fine. The sakai intergration still works, but the voice conference part does not work.
>
> Do you have a solution to this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nico Coetzee
> Designer Developer