[Building Sakai] TurnItIn Integration

Raad Al-Rawi raad at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 17 10:11:13 PST 2010

Hi All

I have a question regarding the TII integration - is it possible to
selectively use multiple TII accounts within Sakai?

 From what I know of the integration, I suspect the answer is no, but I
thought I would ask nonetheless.

The reason is, quite simply, that we would find it useful to be able to
specify the TII account on a per-site basis (with a global setting that
you could elect to use if not setting a specific account).

Is that something anyone else would be interested in?

All the best

Raad

--
Raad Al-Rawi