[Building Sakai] IMS CC export

csev csev at umich.edu
Tue Nov 16 11:39:39 PST 2010

Steve,

I have not heard of such a thing.  Part of the problem we have always had is the fact that our tool/content model is a bit at odds with the Common Cartridge data model which expects folders and hierarchies of resources.

I really think that the right place to imagine a CC export is coming from either Melete or Lesson Builder as they already have the structure that fits a CC rather than Resources + tools model of Sakai.

I aso think that OAE's page structure would be a nice fit for IMS CC as well.

/Chuck