[Building Sakai] Sakai Permissions

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Mon Nov 15 02:32:02 PST 2010

Kara, very good initiative!!!!!! Thank you very much.

Remember that information at the tool tip should be shown depending on the language preferences of the user... :)

Dr. David Roldán Martínez
Sakai QA lead for Internationalization
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain

[cid:image001.png at 01CB84B8.B8FB58C0]

[cid:image002.png at 01CB84B8.B8FB58C0]